The User may not use or access the CoreBitWeb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Web Site without prior acceptance of these terms and conditions. Use of this Site constitutes the users acceptance of these terms and conditions and waiver of any and all claims against CoreBitWeb its collaborator(s), joint venture partner(s), promoters, parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents or employees arising out of the use of this Web Site or any materials, information, opinions or recommendations contained therein.
Use of this website will not create any Joint Venture, Partnership, Employment or agency relationship or any other type of Business or Commercial relationship with the User.
- Liability:This Web Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons regarding or relating to CoreBitWeb, its collaborator(s), joint venture partner(s), promoters, parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors or agents products and services is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In no event shall CoreBitWeb or any of its collaborator(s), joint venture partner(s), promoters, parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents or employees be liable for any damages, including without limitation, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages, whatsoever resulting from access or use, or inability to access or use this Web Site or arising out of any materials, information, qualifications or recommendations on this Web Site.
CoreBitWeb cannot control or warrant the behavior of the users of the Services. As such, your use of this section is at your own risk, and CoreBitWeb disclaims any liability with regard to use of the Services and any actions resulting from your or any other party’s participation in the Services.
This Web Site may include publications with technical inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as and when they are discovered, at CoreBitWeb’ sole discretion. Also, changes are periodically added to the information contained herein. These corrections and changes may be incorporated into this Web Site at a later date. CoreBitWeb may at any time make modifications, improvements and/or changes to these Terms and Conditions, the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons displayed on CoreBitWeb’ Web Site or the products and services referred to within, with or without notice. CoreBitWeb’ Web Site may contain links to or references to other web sites. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons that may be accessed may originate outside the boundaries of CoreBitWeb’ Web Site and on which information CoreBitWeb will have no control. Therefore, CoreBitWeb shall have no obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed
within, through or outside CoreBitWeb’ own Web Site. You agree not to add, alter, substitute or amend partially or in whole any information displayed by CoreBitWeb on the CoreBitWeb Web Site.
Because CoreBitWeb is not involved in any transactions between you and other users of the Services, CoreBitWeb cannot and will not be involved in resolving any disputes relating to any completed or uncompleted transaction for the purchase or sale of listed goods.
The Company is not responsible for any pornographic material, restricted secrets or controlled content or material in any form, which may be uploaded by Registered Users/third parties onto the Web site. All submissions of this nature are unauthorized by the Company and it shall use its best efforts to remove any such submission as soon as it is notified of the same.
CoreBitWeb is not responsible for and will not be liable for, any conduct, failure to act, product or services of CoreBitWeb affiliated web sites, including, without limitation, the manner and timing of opportunities to accumulate or use CoreBitWeb and any malfunction, breach of warranty or injury or damage suffered as a result of the products or services offered by any CoreBitWeb affiliated website.
The CoreBitWeb web site may contain links to other Web Sites. The Linked Sites are not under the control of CoreBitWeb and CoreBitWeb is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. CoreBitWeb is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CoreBitWeb of the site or any association with its operators.
CoreBitWeb does not warrant that any web site that it administers within the scope of the CoreBitWeb programme or any linked web site is free from viruses or other destructive materials, and the website and its affiliates shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Registered User’s hardware or software as a result of the Registered User’s participation in the CoreBitWeb programme. CoreBitWeb does not warrant that Registered User will be able to access any web sites administered by CoreBitWeb and the CoreBitWeb will not be liable for any damages suffered by the Registered User as a result of not being able to access such web sites.
In no event shall CoreBitWeb be liable to anyone for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the information, all or any part thereof, for any damage arising there from or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the information. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, up to date and validity of any information is with the user.
In no event will CoreBitWeb be liable to any party : (i) for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, and the like) or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the ‘information’, even if CoreBitWeb shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise or (ii) for any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of any ‘information’.
2. Copyright and Trademarks: The materials displayed on this Web Site, including without limitation all editorial materials, informational text, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of CoreBitWeb, its collaborator(s), joint venture partner(s), promoters, parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such
content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The user agrees not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of CoreBitWeb.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any patent or trademark or any other Intellectual Property Right of CoreBitWeb, its collaborator(s), joint venture partner(s), promoters, parent company, subsidiaries or any third party. Except as expressly provided above nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to any copyright or other intellectual property rights in relation to any such information, data, products or services.
The names, images, logos and pictures identifying products and services of CoreBitWeb, its collaborator(s), joint venture partner(s), promoters, parent company, subsidiaries in many countries are proprietary marks of CoreBitWeb and/or its collaborator(s), joint venture partner(s), promoters, parent company, subsidiaries.
Use of the name CoreBitWeb by way of reference, for example by way of linking to this Web Site, is allowed. However, for any proposed use, CoreBitWeb has to be given notice in advance.
- Privacy Statement:CoreBitWeb Ltd. has long recognized that individuals with whom we conduct business value their privacy. However, in order to conduct global business in this increasingly electronic economy, the collection of personal information is often necessary and desirable. It is CoreBitWeb’s goal to balance the benefits of e-commerce with the right of individuals to prevent the misuse of their personal information.
- The Collection of Personal Information:In some circumstances, CoreBitWeb may request personal information from you, like your name, e-mail address, company name or telephone number. CoreBitWeb uses this information to customize your experience on our website. In addition, CoreBitWeb may use this information for other business purposes, such as alerting you to products and services that can assist you in your business, promoting site registration, and assisting in order processing.
In general, you can visit our site without divulging any personal information. However, there are areas of this site that require this information to complete their customization functions, and may not be available to those choosing not to reveal the information requested.
- Collecting Domain Information:CoreBitWeb also collects domain information as part of its analysis of the use of this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which customers visit our site, how often they visit and what parts of the site they visit most often. CoreBitWeb uses this information to improve its web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
- Disclosure to Third Parties:In cases where we believe your business interests will be served, CoreBitWeb may share your information (with the exception of account, credit card and ordering information) with CoreBitWeb business partners, who can alert you about new products and services to improve your competitive edge. If you receive unwanted marketing materials from any of our business partners, please let them know that you wish to be removed from their contact list.CoreBitWeb reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the sole discretion of CoreBitWeb.
- Applicable Law:These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India. Disputes arising here from are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Delhi, India.
CoreBitWeb reserves the right to change, modify or update this statement at any time without notice.